WebDesign #2: Professional Business/Manufacturing Website
Welcome to the second post of my WebDesign Series.
Hey guys! Continuing from the previous post. WebDesign#1. I'll show you how to make a HTML5 and CSS3 functional psd design. The design and color pallete brings out the uniqueness and professionalism in the website.
- It is important to not clutter or cramp the website.
- It is important to keep in mind the jQuery sliders that we can use e.g background and recent products.
- The font should be small and readable.
- The colors should be professional. Maybe try Kuler for combinations.
- This website was made using Adobe Photoshop CS6
- It is nice to add a login form.
- Check in again for part 3 of my Web Design Series.